www.CozyCottageWholesale.com

Shop and buy top sellers in gifts, collectibles, home, garden and seasonal decor. Give your home a makeover indoors and out. Search or browse through our listings and discover the awesome selection of new products. We have something for everyone on your shopping list, him, her, or the one who has it all

Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Products & My Favorite Hats

We have many new products and you can click on "new products" to see them all at once and/or they are all categorized as well!  Here is one of my favorites:

Graceful curves and simplified silhouettes form the perfect backdrop for crystal water as it flows from each step of this modern-art fountain. Fashionable faux-stone finish fits faultlessly into your favorite décor!
 Abstract Urn Fountain
Weight 9 lbs. Polyresin & fiberglass. Pump included. May Require Additional Freight Charge UL Recognized 11 1/2" x 9 1/2" x 23 1/4" high.
 
In Stock
Now I must confess that I am obsessed with 1920 cloche hats. I just love them. I collect them and today I have found a store where I found some of my favorite hats ever. I thought I would share a few.
Item:  13806










This hat is like eye candy for me. I would wear it out in the winter and feel proud.  
This 1920's vintage inspired cloche hat is made from upholstery fabric with a heavy chenille texture. The background color is a pale sage green. The pattern on the hat is done in abstract circles with chenille treads in rust, brown and beige. A gorgeous hat trimmed with a wide taupe colored grosgrain ribbon and a centered bow. It has handmade three rust colored velvet flowers with taupe centers and placed them in the front center of the hat. It has made the brim from the same rust colored velvet fabric as the flowers giving this hat a nice cohesive appeal. A very fine tailored hat. This hat is lined with a complementary soft cocoa satin fabric.

Ok rate it on a scale of 1 - 10.  Ten being the Best.  Love it, Love it, Love it!!!!!!

If anyone see's any 1920 cloche hats please send me the pics.  I have gift certificates to our wholesale store and we hand out a $50.00 gift certificate to the person whose hat I choose as my favorite.  There has to be at least 12 entries.  I will place them all on blog as they come through.  Just email me @ cozycottagewholesale@gmail.com

Don't forget to come by and see our new products!!!!  My hats off to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment